Friday, December 30, 2011

Kolaveri Di In Hindi Version

Kolaveri Di In Hindi Version

Kollywood: Kolaveri Di In Hindi Version, Dhanush Invited By PM

Dhanush became the special invitee for the state dinner hosted by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh for Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda at his 7, Race Course Road residence in New Delhi.

Dhanush has been travelling to Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Bangalore, for the past one week. On Saturday, Dec 24, Dhanush launched Nokia Lumia smartphones in Kolkata. From Kolkata, the actor flew to the capital, where he hosted a show for National television on Monday and later on Tuesday he was present at a state dinner. Earlier, Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai met him at their home.

Dhanush at the Nokia Lumia launching ceremony in Kolkata said: “I am open to singing any language song. Kolaveri Di has opened lots of doors for me, so I am deciding which door to choose. Kolaveri became a hit because of three reasons- English part connected everyone, the humour in the song and the content, which is common with the youngsters”.

After speculation that Akshay Kumar and Abhishek Bachchan are doing a Hindi version of the song, it has now been decided that Dhanush will be doing so himself.

Dhanush said, “Yes, I have a Hindi version ready now. It goes ‘Distance pe mere chand chand, mar gayi meri neend’. The track is ready.”

While the lyrics are in Hindi, the actor does not know the language well. “I just asked a friend who knows Hindi the meaning of the key Tamil words for my lyrics in ‘Kolaveri’. Then I picked words to rhyme. If that was in Tanglish, the Hindi version is in Hinglish.”

“I also have a re-mix and jazz version of ‘Kolaveri Di’ on the cards. I’m really excited about them,” he reveals.

Dhanush says, “I am an amateur singer. And that’s why most singers and lyricists are very angry with me. Let’s be honest, I’m just an entertainer. And professional musicians would not take me seriously. These days anyone can sing, thanks to the technology available. You just have to feel the melody and the recordists will take care of the rest. I don’t know if my next song will be like ‘Kolaveri Di’. But I will sing for my future films.”

Source : http://truthdive.com/2011/12/28/kolaveri-di-in-hindi-version-dhanush-invited-by-pm.html

1 comments:

SURELY KOLAVERI WILL WIN FAVOURITE SONG OF THE YEAR AWARD NEXT YEAR. BUT IT WILL NEVER WIN THE BEST SONG AWARD.I HEARD THE HINDI VERSION. BUT TAMIL IS BETTER THAN HINDI.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More