Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Simon Cowell Breakup with Mezhgan Hussainy


Simon Cowell Breaks Off Engagement After Two Years

Simon Cowell Breakup with Mezhgan Hussainy
Simon Cowell's trip down the aisle is getting postponed.

In an interview with UK newspaper the Daily Mirror, The X Factor judge reveals that he and his fiancee, Mezhgan Hussainy, are taking a break from both their relationship and their wedding plans. "It's quite a complicated relationship. We have had a break from each other, and we are still incredibly close," the 52-year-old Brit explains in Sunday'sMirror.

"I'm vulnerable. It's not on, it's not off, it's somewhere in the middle. I don't know if I will ever get married, but I am happy." Cowell and Hussainy met on the set of American Idol in 2003, where she was working as a makeup artist, and the couple got engaged in February 2010. At the time, Cowell, who's known for his emotionless demeanor, made it clear that he was very much over the moon.

"I'm smitten with Mezghan, I think she's the one," he gushed to the British TV host Piers Morgan. "She's very special...You know when you've found somebody very special." But in Sunday's Mirror, Cowell alludes that the spark has fizzled out and he's regretting his remarks from two years ago.

Addressing his heartfelt quip on Piers Morgan, Cowell says, "I have been pretty good about not talking about my private stuff, but I got caught up in the moment."

Do you know more about their breakup ?

Just leave a comment below to start our discussion...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More